Looking for a new way of adding to your fashion statements with the blonde hair colors? Before proceeding further, it is important that you do away with the synthetic hair color products for this cause immense damage to the hairs and scalp owing to the high chemical content and instead opt for an herbal hair dye that comes with a plethora of additional benefits.
Indigo is the ideal Herbal Hair Color that unveils a host of shades for the tresses. Apart from coloring, the hairs with a natural tint of blue, indigo powder for hair can be mixed with varying proportions of Henna to get you shades of blonde. Well, flaunt a trendy sense of fashion statements with bold and beautiful blonde hair colors with the no side effect herbal hair dye.
Here’s why opting for the amazing Indigo powder works as the best Herbal Hair Color in this respect:
- Being 100% Chemical free organic hair color powder, Indigo Hair Dyecauses no damage to the hairs and scalp. Indigo powder is known as the completely herbal hair dye that is extracted from the leaves of the Indigo plants bearing the scientific name of Indigofera Tinctoria whatsoever.
- Being an Herbal Hair Color Indigo doesn’t penetrate the hair shafts instead it helps to deposit the color on the outer surface of the hair while forming a protective layer on the locks.
- Indigo Hair Dye being a completely organic one most importantly, free from any kind of side effects and allergies.
- This excellent herbal hair dye suitable on all hair kinds and further Indigo powder for hair helps to give healthier, shinier and lustrous locks which speak volumes.
Wondering as to which shade will be suitable for your skin tone? Here’s how you can strike for the variety of shades of blonde with indigo hair color that is suitable for every skin tone:
Serene Light Golden Blonde:
- If you are eager to flaunt a light brown blonde shade, then mix equal quantities of the herbal hair dye, e. indigo powder and Henna powder in a plastic bowl and mix it with hot water till you get a thick paste.
- Leave the color uncovered for an hour to let it set.
- Apply the mixture to the hairs and remember to apply it to freshly washed hair for best results and let it dry for 30 minutes at least. Rinse it off thoroughly with the help of lukewarm water.
Classy Golden-Brownish Blonde Highlights:
- Get golden-brownish blonde highlights in contrast to your normal hair color in case you are eager to flaunt a trendy style.
- Take equal quantities of indigo powder and Henna powder in a plastic bowl and mix it with boiling hot water till you get a mud-like consistency. Leave the mixture uncovered for an hour to let it set.
- Use a hair color cap that helps to get highlights at home before you apply the dye. Apply the mixture on the hairs and let it dry for at least 2-3 hours.
- Once done, rinse it off thoroughly with the help of water. Remember not to shampoo your hairs for 24-48 hours at least for it helps to bring out the best shade.
Charismatic Pale Blonde:
- For a light shade of pale blonde mix equal proportions of indigo the best Herbal Hair Color powder and Henna powder in a plastic or glass bowl with the help of an acidic additive like lemon juice, orange juice or vinegar till you get a thick paste.
- Apply the dye on the hairs in a gentle manner and let it dry for two hours at least. Once done, wash it off with the help of water.
- Remember not to shampoo your hairs for 24-48 hours at least for it helps to bring out the best shade.
Flaunt classy and charismatic shades of blonde with this herbal hair dye that works best in this respect.