TeamViewer is a remote desktop app primarily used to connect to another system quickly and securely. It lets you remotely connect to someone’s desktop, transfer files, serving screen and video conferencing.
It is very popular for its simplicity and convenience. It is basically used to give technical support to remote PCs.
It’s a cross-stage programming accessible for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android and there is an internet browser support as well. Despite the fact that TeamViewer is a restrictive software, it is available free of cost for non-business use and offers nearly everything the paid variant brings to the table.
Beginning with TeamViewer 13, it has a local Linux customer for 64-bit frameworks. Prior versions utilized Wine underneath it.
Features of team viewer
- Team viewer supports video conferencing, group calls and desktop sharing
- There is a feature Wake -On-LAN which allow switching your computer remotely.
- With the use of team viewer, it becomes easy to switch between multiple screens.
- It has a 256 bit AES session encoding and 2048 bit RSA key exchange for a secure connection.
- Team viewer also supports to reboot your system or servers while on the go.
1. Steps to install Team Viewer on desktop
- Open the website of TeamViewer Go to your browser and type https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/
- Select the operating system which you are using: If the operating system is not selected correctly at the time of website loads, tap your system near the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click. To download scroll down and click on the download button which is a green color button in the middle of the page.
- Wait to finish downloading process. Wait for few minutes till the downloading will be finished.
- Click double time on the team viewer file. You’ll find a file, that is an EXE for Windows and a DMG for Macs, in your computer’s Download folder. The setup window will open.
- Install team viewer
Double tap on the icon which is in the middle of the TeamViewer window, and then follows the instructions which are on-screen.
Tick on the box “installation to access this computer remotely”, tick on the box “Personal / Non-commercial use”, if necessary then uncheck on the box “show advanced settings”, click on accept- finish, and also tap on yes when mentioned.
- Wait till the TeamViewer installation is finished
After the installation finished, you can proceed to control another TeamViewer- enabled computer.
2. Steps to Install TeamViewer on iPhone
- Go to the app store in your iPhone
- Tap on search
- Tap the search bar
- Search for TeamViewer
- Tap on GET button
3. Steps to install TeamViewer on Android
- Open the google play store
- Tap on search bar
- Search for TeamViewer
- Tap on TeamViewer for remote control
- For installation click on install
- Tap accept when mentioning
- Wait till the installation finish
Steps to connecting on desktop
- Open TeamViewer
- Terminate the “Unattended setup” wizard if indicated. If you are first time opening TeamViewer, you’ll be indicated to navigate through an “Unattended setup” wizard; if so, just tap on Cancel.
- Enable the new user interface. Tap on the Try it now buttons at the top of the TeamViewer window if it’s feasible. By this, it will be assured that your TeamViewer dashboard is up-to-date.
- Open TeamViewer on the computer Once TeamViewer is open on both computers, you will be able to connect.
- See the second PC’s ID and Password. On the left half of the PC’s TeamViewer window, you should see an “ID” number and a “password” number or clutter of characters.
- Put the ID of the second computer into TeamViewer on the first computer.
- Keep in mind that “Remote control” is marked.
- Tap on connect
- appears than type the second computers password
- Click on login
- Now you can control the connected computer as you are sitting in front of it.
Note: TeamViewer is secure and trustworthy, but don’t give out your TeamViewer ID or password if you don’t trust the person on the other side. And also close TeamViewer when not in use.
Here we will discuss all TeamViewer and we get that team viewer is a software by which you can connect to any computer which is not in front of you but with the help of TeamViewer you can work on another system as you are on the front of it.